I’ve decided to set up a mailing list.
Over the years I’ve frequently received emails from you guys suggesting I set up a mailing list. “Well, too bad,” I thought. “You’ll never get a newsletter from me because you guys don’t need to check your email more than you already do. Back to work! BUILD OR DIE!!!”
But I’ve thought about it, and I figure I can use the newsletter to provide content I typically do not create for the site.
A bit about the newsletter, so you’ll know what you’ll be getting.
- The emails will be written by me and contain all original content; none of that marketing blast crap.
- The content will be more personal—what I’ve been thinking about the past couple weeks, what I’ve been reading, my new deadlift PR, etc.
- Each email will have a specific dating tip. I’ve never done something like this before, but let’s face it, I have been successfully approaching girls for more than half my life (since I was 14), so my insights will be helpful. This tip is no substitute for experience, or managing your anxiety or anger, but it will help a little.
- Perhaps I’ll have a homework assignment, like stop checking your email and get your lazy ass outside.
- I’ll send out an email at most twice per month, but at least once per month.
Of course, there will be no spam. Even if I wanted to sell your email to somebody, I wouldn’t know how.
The subscribe form is over on the right sidebar there.