It’s common to think that we need to work harder to make more money, but that’s like calling a girl more often to get her to like you. You have to make money want to call you, and money will respect you more if you stop working so hard. Therefore, a good first step on your path to wealth is to get an easy job, preferably one that’s funny.
1. Topher Grace’s to-do list.
2. Ron Artest’s filter.
3. Sarah Palin’s bookshelf.
4. Sylvester Stallone’s steroid not use.
5. Silicon valley’s black guy counter.
6. Easy job list maker.
7. A Midwestern bumper sticker applicator.
8. A hipster’s WordPress account.
9. Deepak Chopra’s puffiness regulator.
10. A toilet at a cheese store.